Monday 2 July 2012

Airplanes and Airports

Guess what?! I sat in Boeing 380? The biggest airplane? It was AWESOME! My first ride on a double decker airplane! The sit was better than the previous flight to France. The food was great and I was going Malaysian all the way (nasi lemak!) =). Okay, I did said that I wanted to watch the movie but I was TOO tired and exhausted.... So I slept until I reached Dubai. The airport was huge and big! And I will no longer complain about the price in Malaysia anymore because in Dubai, everything is double! Literally! I spent some awesome time with my friend, B. We shared some conversations which I don't think we would have in class or at any othertime because we are always busy doing something and I live in the school hostel and she doesn't. The flight from Dubai to Madrid was..... okay I guess. I mean I was stuck between two huge guys (but they are extremely nice =)) and I felt that my movements were restricted. Anyway, I would say that this flight was a more productive flight because I managed to study (okay, read through) two chapters of Chemistry!!!!! Not that I am a geek or anything but I'm having exams next week...... Owh well, I just have to make do with my time I guess. The worst nightmare ever! I got lost in the airport and thankfully I met two nice Spanish women who tried to understand and explained the direction to us. There's a saying in Malay that goes sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga and I think that happened to me today. Not only I got lost in the airport but even after the security check, I couldn't find the IE booth. B and I got panicked. We tried calling our teacher who came earlier but nobody answered the phone. We were wondering whether we should call the cab and all but, after all the unfortunate events that had happened, I found the booth! It was located at the back most corner, near the gate. B and I jumped up and down, literally. =)

2 comments:

  1. What does your saying in Malay mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically it means that a continuous series of unfortunate events. the direct translation for 'sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga' means that 'I fell and I then I got hit by a ladder'.

    ReplyDelete