Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Thousand Thank You! =D


I want to thank IE University and my school, Fairview International School for giving me this amazing and terrific opportunity to explore more, not just about myself but about the world and society on how they work and what I can do to help improve them.

The conference would be a great place for me to learn about things beyond classroom subjects. It will allow me to bring in past experiences I have gained and put them into application. My sports experiences allow me to share and interact with others. For example, playing squash for my state has widen up my thoughts and skills as each player that I challenged, taught and strengthened up my weaknesses and skills. My lifetime opportunity with an exchange student program (American Field Service) to France showed me a different world as people of different backgrounds that were put together for the nations' mutual understanding. Each obstacles and difficulties that I faced, opens up my mind and allows me to think at different perspectives.

Furthermore, I will have the opportunity to meet and connect with IB students around the world to learn more about their culture and backgrounds and to achieve mutual understanding between problems.

Therefore, I am looking forward to sharing and bringing back the experiences and knowledge that I will gain from the conference to my home country and the people around me.

Also, I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to the IE University and Fairview International School for making time to look through my scholarship process and for this great opportunity to help and encourage me to widen up my horizon and my circle of knowledge and experience.

A thousand thank you to my scholarship donors: IE University and Fairview International School for this unforgettable opportunity given! 

No comments:

Post a Comment