Tuesday 26 June 2012

Countdown Day #5

Five more days and I will surrounded by IB students from all over the world! Time is flying and I am starting to feel the butterflies in my stomach! 

And this is my first blog! Glad that I managed to create a blog as I am still learning on how to maximize the usage of the Internet and my laptop (besides researching, making a PowerPoint presentation, using Microsoft Word et cetera)!

Can't wait! Can't wait! 

Cheers!

PS. This is how excited I am, I went through my flight details and had actually planned out on which movies to watch! And the first movie that I have been longing and want to watch is 'Intouchables'! Firstly, it's in French (not that I'm fluent in French, just that I feel proud of myself having to understand the movie [at least I understood the trailer =)] or so I think)! Secondly, it's hilarious! and besides, the movie is not all that bad, it has moral values in it! (can't really judge it yet because I haven't watch it yet). Will keep you updated! 

Here's the link! =) (just in case, you want to know how interesting it is)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXu2MhWYUuE&feature=related

I am excited! To experience everything during the IB conference; people, environment, the activities et cetera. Although I don't know what's ahead of me (I never know), I'm sure it'll all turn out perfectly fine like it always does. So, here's to the IB conference! Cheers (again)! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment