Monday 2 July 2012

Countdown Day #1

Dear readers, I apologies for my late post but I did wrote a post to be posted on my iPod while I was in car. (I can't live without my iPod!) Nothing really big but yea =) So, here's the copy and paste post from my iPod: We're leaving! Can't believe it but I haven't feel anything crazy yet. Maybe because this week was really really hectic! With TOK presentation, English presentation and homework! Anyway, everything is in a rush and thankfully one of us has prepared the checklist on what to bring..... And I had Ramli burger for dinner! Yum yum! Before I left to the airport, I went Passport.......... check! Health travel insurans............ check! Some Durham............ check! Some euros.......... check! iPod!.......... check! Okay. As long as I have this, I could survive =) and hop la! Off we go. And the goodbye part happens......

No comments:

Post a Comment