Monday 2 July 2012

The Offical Day #1

This is a continuation from my previous post. Instantly, I met people of different nations. Equador, Holland and Nigeria. Slowly, the circle got bigger. I was impressed by what happened as it was really different from my previous experience from the student exchange program to France last year. I somehow find them easier to communicate with. Maybe because it is a larger group of students attending this conference. I am starting to like the environment and surroundings and I hope this circle of people will grow bigger and bigger, each day. It is amazing how we could get along with each other, despite knowing that we are stranger to one another.

 Tapas for dinner! And we watched the final match for the Euro cup! España won!!!!!!!!! Goal!!!!!! Sorry Italy fans. I love them too but..... (I'm a girl and Fabregas is in the Spanish team so..... =D) I was so tired and so I just crashed on the bed when the magical connection between me and the bed sparked! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment